Thursday, November 27, 2008

So it's the end of Thanksgiving Day, which means that tomorrow will be hell since I work in retail... and my store isn't even having any sales so I know it's just going to make people angry at me. Oh joy.

So I started a new YouTube account, and I have a few videos up. I feel like I'm jumping on the bandwagon so late, even though I've been subscribed to people on YouTube for over two years, I hadn't really gotten into vlogging or writing skits or anything. Just posting random things. One of my videos on my old channel has about 2,500 views which I found out the other day. It kind of surprised me because I only have about four comments. Haha.

If I don't update this in a while, feel free to message me and make sure I update. I'd like to keep up a blog.

No comments: