Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm ready to become a part of something big.

I've been alive for a while now and in this time I've learned at least one thing. If I feel the need to do something, I should just do it.

I have a diary entry from December of 2006 saying that I should start video blogging on youtube because a few people do it and I think it would be fun to have friends on the internet in a totally non-creepy way. Well I made a few but never posted them. Why? no idea. Then 2007 rolls around and just about everyone and their mother gets a youtube channel and people are getting famous and then the partner progam happens. It was pretty cool to watch and frustrating because I didn't get to be a part of that.

Pretty much the same thing happened with Harry Potter. I didn't speak up and become a big part of the fandom, I just watched it go by.

So I'm ready to be a part of something big. I'm ready to start using my voice. Are you ready to listen, watch and join me?

No comments: