Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 1: The Introduction

So it begins, my "blog every day in August" project. I have a feeling this month is a good month to start because my first dog training class starts, I go back to school, and I've really started trying to work on myself. I'd like to develop a better vocabulary, as well as better people skills. So, yay!

First things first, I don't think I've ever actually introduced myself on this blog... or any social networking site. So here we go... second grade style:
My name is Brianna (you can call me Bri). I go to college. I want to be an animal trainer (specifically dolphins, sea lions, seals and Shamu... y'know the usual.) I really enjoy reading but I don't do it nearly enough. I love YouTube and how it allows people to become friends who would have never met otherwise. I desperately want to be a part of that. I love getting letters in the mail, so if anyone wants to be my pen pal I promise I'll write back.

I have a feeling this is going to become a video. Probably like, right now. I'll post a link tomorrow.

Maybe I'll figure something to put here, but for now it's just:
Subscribers: 15

(Yes, I do adore Hayley Hoover. How did you know?)

No comments: